Friday Evening 7:00 until 10:00 p.m.
The Mills House | Charleston, SC
- Le Díner en Blanc – a salute to Mexico!
- All guests are asked to wear white or neutral clothing to our fiesta.
- Ladies, have fun selecting your cocktail or party attire.
- Gentlemen, white, neutrals and khaki are perfect and jackets are totally your choice!
- Shuttles will be available for loading between 6:00 and 6:15p.m at the Home2Suites.
- Bridesmaids/Groomsmen will be picked up at the Daniel Island Cottages at 6:15 p.m. sharp!
- Return service throughout the evening until event concludes.
Saturday Evening 5:30 p.m.
Daniel Island Club Entrance Lawn, Daniel Island, SC
- Shuttles will be available for loading beginning at 4:30 p.m. at the Home2Suites – more details will be available upon arrival.
- Guests driving may park in the Daniel Island Club member parking lot. Please arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. as traffic will be redirected prior to the ceremony.
Saturday Cocktails, Dinner and Dancing
Immediately following the Ceremony at The Daniel Island Club, Daniel Island, SC
- Shuttles will return guests to Home2Suites when the evening concludes.
- Also at a designated time for those needing to return earlier.
- Shuttles will run through the evening for any guests needing to return to the Home2Suites.
- Guests staying downtown or somewhere other than Home2Suites may secure an Uber back to their lodging. Shuttles will remain on Daniel Island for the evening.
Sunday Morning Farewell Breakfast 10 a.m. till 12 noon
The Daniel Island Club Cottages, Daniel Island, SC
- Come as you are!
- All guests are invited to say goodbye to the newlyweds and friends at an informal brunch which will be held behind the cottages. The cottages are right beside the clubhouse.
- Shuttle transport will be available for loading beginning at 9:55 a.m. and continue until 10:20 a.m. at the Home2Suites.
- Shuttle return transport will run throughout brunch to return any guests to the Home2Suites to secure their bags if they are still at the hotel.
- This will conclude the transportation.
- Those driving cars to the brunch may park in the DI Club visitor parking lot.
Concierge Services Available
If you’d like some personalized recommendations on where to stay and what to do during your stay, we encourage you to talk with Aleeta.
Description of Services:
- Airline travel
- All area hotel, condo and home rentals
- Car rentals
- Private transfers for airport and in town
- Area tour information and reservations